Terms and Conditions
Tigerdile is a dirty monster, but that doesn’t stop him from wanting to keep his pad up to certain standards. No one likes a messy pad, after all. As such, he has composed some general house rules that he expects his artists and guests to follow. Tigerdile and his “staff” expect you to agree to these terms as a member of this site.
- No Hate: Tigerdile hates haters. This website is absolutely intolerant of intolerance. We do not accept derogatory content whether done “in fun” or otherwise on this site. Everyone has bad days, but we expect you not to have it here. If you feel the need to express opinions that slander a group or person, please take it to one of the bazillion social media sites out there. We’ll not be understanding and ban/dismiss with a free hand. This can be summed up as “Don’t be a dick”, and we’ll all be just fine. Oh yeah.
- No Whining: Tigerdile hates to listen to people and their … issues, so we do not support whining. Tigerdile does not really want to provide a platform for ego-stroking (except his own) or your personal WOE. Please do it elsewhere. If you do not know what this is, then you probably don’t have to worry about it. If Tigerdile gets mail from your watchers saying you are trying to get people to pay your rent for you because you blew all your cash on cheap women and cheaper malt liquor, he’ll question your motives for being on this site.
- No Harassment: Hey, Tigerdile’s been known to chase a skirt or two, but even he’s got his limits. Our streamers pay to support this site, and in their streams, their rule is law. Respect our streamers, respect their moderators, and if they call you out on being a jerk then leave them alone. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. You should also be polite to other viewers; harassing them isn’t allowed, either.
- Artists gotta Art: This site is for artists, by artists, to help you reach your clients in a positive, friendly environment. This includes all kinds of art; sculpture, music, fursuit making — Tigerdile digs it all. If you really really really want to pay to stream other things, like video games, you can, though. Some things may be too ‘copyright dangeorus’ for the ‘Dile, though, like a stream dedicated to full-screen rebroadcasting movies. That’s just asking for trouble, which brings us to our next point…
- Keep it Legal: Tigerdile is open to all kinds of .. interesting ideas, but he also doesn’t want to lose his license or have the coppers knocking on his door. We ask that streamers keep their content and activities online legal. Tigerdile loves consenting adults, and good clean (dirty) fun. There is no gray area here, so if you want to argue that it is legal in your state, but not someone else’s, you are doing it wrong. We will not take responsibility for you and will gleefully turn over logs and material to the authorities if you are caught doing something unspeakable, so just don’t go there. Have a question about what is illegal? Ask us. It is up to you to know the laws. (And Tigerdile doesn’t mean illegal like driving a horse around in your backseat in Virginia, or whatever. You know what he’s talking about.). Again, there is no grey area here.
- Adults only areas: Tigerdile hates when kids come in and take all his lollypops and put fingerprints on his Faberge’ eggs. You must be over 18 to participate in anything ‘Not Safe For Work’ here. Streamers may volunteer their streams as Safe For Work, and kiddies can hang out there; but anything past our age wall (the “I’m of legal age” button) is 18+ only. Also, all streamers MUST be 18 years old or older; Tigerdile hates when kids steal their parent’s credit cards and cause him charge backs. As for content, cub art is strictly forbidden. If you cannot post it on FA, you cannot stream it here. IF YOU STREAM IS MARKED SAFE FOR WORK: Make sure to maintain standards appropriate for critters of all ages.
- No “Performance Art”: Tigerdile doesn’t care what you told that guy the camera was for, but there will be no live, human adult streaming on this server. In simpler terms, No Porn. We don’t want to see your naked ape body, so please do not show us. Not even if you claim it as art. It’s just dirty pictures to us. We’re all about dirty animal people, but not dirty human people. Just no.
- No Refunds: Tigerdile doesn’t believe in commitment, and doesn’t want you to have to commit to him, ya dig? So we only charge for services rendered. That way, you only pay for the service if you like it and you want to keep using it. It’s like paying your power bill; you pay after you receive service, not before. If for some reason you think you’ve been charged in error, though, feel free to email: support AT tigerdile DOT com.